Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector
with 9.5" and 12.5" Imaging Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
When you find a coin, the GTI detectors will tell you what kind of coin it is: a penny, a nickel, a dime, a quarter, a half dollar, or a dollar. The GTI 2500 lets you sift out the trash and concentrate on the treasure, making the hunt far more productive than with any other detector manufactured! This is possible thanks to the secret ingredient in the GTI series exclusive Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip. With some detectors it’s impossible to know whether a detected target is junk or treasure until you dig it up. Because different targets share similar conductivities, detecting what you think is a quarter may well be an aluminum can. The GTI 2500 TRUE size and depth technology enables you to determine whether a detected target is junk or treasure. Dig no more aluminum cans! Garrett’s GTI detectors are the only detectors in the world that provide true size and depth.
Here at Kellyco, we practically wrote the book on Garrett’s GTI 2500. From the very first day the 2500 come off the production line, Charles Garrett personally trained Stu Auerbach (Kellyco President) on all the features of the detector. Stu in turn trained his Test Team members who all "fell in love" with the 2500, which has remained a favorite to this very day. Thousands of hours of in-the-field use with the GTI 2500 has made all of our Test Team and Certified Detector Salespersons true GTI 2500 Experts.
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 4.6 lbs (2.1 kgs)
- Frequency : Operates at a 7.2 kHz Frequency
- Warranty : Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Graphic Target Imaging : Shows Target Size and Depth with Graphic Target Imaging
- Graphic Target Analyzer : Identifies Target Conductivity with a Graphic Target Analyzer
- ScanTrack : Optimizes Treasure Signals Based on the Swing Speed of the Search Coil using ScanTrack Feature
- Automatic Ground Tracking : Adjusts Itself Automatically to Ground Mineralization with Automatic Ground Tracking
- Salt Elimination Aid : Eliminates Interference Caused By Salty and Wet Sand at the Beach with the Salt Elimination Aid
- AA Batteries
- Deluxe Garrett Headphones
- GTI Environmental Cover-Up
- Soft Case, Universal Camo Bag
- How to Find Lost Treasure Field Guide
- 9.5" PROformance Imaging Search Coil
- 12.5" PROformance Imaging Search Coil
Garrett's GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector brings together more than twenty-five years of research and innovation into an almost-automatic device that is easy-to-use and quick to tune. The GTI 2500 is powered by an on-board DSP chip which provides the ability to detect targets buried deep into the earth and a graphic identification readout that most other devices simply cannot match. The One-Touch Treasure Hunting feature of this metal detector makes it a breeze to power on, change settings (custom and factory), as well as make adjustments for ground mineralization.
Garrett has pulled out all the stops for the GTI 2500 and includes features that are absolutely brand new to the art of metal detecting. Users can now measure the size of any buried metal in the ground with the help of the Imaging feature on this device. In the past, hobbyists and professionals would have to dig to accurately determine an object's size. Now, all the user has to do is use the GTI 2500 like they would any other normal metal detector and it will provide the size and the depth of the target.
The Treasure Vision Screen on the GTI 2500 can tell the user exactly what they located even if its a pull tab, drink can, a coin or something much more exciting. The Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip allows the device to determine the most common types of coins buried beneath the dirt. Pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half-dollars and dollars all show up on the panel display.
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector
- Brand: Garrett
- Product Code: GTIsinglepack
- Availability: In Stock